The Hill Company is looking to add a SALES ENGINEER to our Commercial HVAC team!
This position will focus on driving product specifications for projects in the commercial HVAC market with focused calling on engineering firms and end users within the state of Indiana. This position is paid through commission earned through sales.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with municipal group sales management and channel partners to drive specification selling process for short term and long term engineered projects.
- Plan and develop relationships with engineering firms and municipalities within Indiana to present the best solutions to pump and system challenges.
- Coordinate and co-develop necessary presentations and sales tools to help communicate value propositions to drive specification with the engineering community.
- Manage key opportunities and contacts to target, specify, track and close projects and build long-term positive relationships with engineering firms.
- Analyze project opportunities through internet-based plan room tools.
Applicants should have a working knowledge and experience with hydronic commercial HVAC systems, as well as engineering plan and specification building. Must have strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be an innovative and strategic thinker. Prior experience working with engineers is a plus.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Business Writing Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Relations Skills
- Project Management
- Matching 401K
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Commission
Additional Positive Traits
- Works Well Independently
- Works Well in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Works Well Under Pressure / Meets Deadlines
- Attention to Detail
- Takes Initiative
- Works Well as Part of a Team